Directions to the Alaska Fisheries Science Center from SeaTac Airport
Alaska Fisheries Science Center, NOAA
7600 Sand Point Way N.E., Building 4
Seattle, Washington 98115
Phone: 206 526-4000
- Follow signs to "Freeways North."
- Take 518 to I-5 North to Seattle.
- Exit I-5 at NE 45th Street, exit 169. Take a right onto 45th.
- Follow 45th east through the University District and past the U-Village. The street eventually winds north and becomes Sand Point Way NE. Continue for several miles.
- Pass the Naval Station.
- At the "NOAA Western Regional Center" sign, turn right onto the campus.
- Follow signs to Building 4. Parking is free.
Please note: A photo ID is now required to enter the NOAA Western Regional Center (such as a student ID, state driver's license, etc.). All visitors must stop at the security guard station where a temporary visitor's pass will be issued. Please arrive early to allow for the security check..